Google

Girl Underwear

Question Do you ever go without underwear? If so, how often? Do you go without wearing jeans, or skirt?
Answer Only wear them when I absolutely have to! I can't stand an extra layer of clothing. With jeans, shorts, skirts, whatever I'm wearing. BF likes the mini-skirt and no panty thing, gives him a little something to think about!


Question What are the most comfortable and best types of bras and underwear for a 14 year old girl? I can't find anything that I am absolute love.
Answer That completely depends on you and what you like. Personally, I like bras that are very padded and have underwire, and I like underwear that cover my bum (as opposed to thongs) but not the ones that cover the entire bum, just that go across the middle ... if you know what I mean. But some people may think that bras with no padding and thongs are comfy ... so it all depends on you really. Hope I helped a bit!

Question I know that panty sniffing is common in men, but is it common for a girl to sniff a guy's underwear? I'm like any other typical guy because I like to sniff my girlfriend's underwear from time to time, but I also noticed that my girlfriend likes to sniff my underwear. Is this normal?
Answer Different people have different taste. Some maybe the scent is erotic, sexy to your girlfriend, that is why she does that. As long as it doesn't inter with anyone's normal activities, it is perfectly normal. People sometimes are attracted by the scent of others. Just like other animals.

Question Do girls wear thong underwear because they are sexy or because they are more comfortable?
Answer Both really. I think they are adorable and they are a lot more comfortable than something that covers EVERYTHING! sure they are a little sludgy sometimes but id rather have people starring at the strap hanging out the back than people commenting on my panty lines lol

Question Do you girls always make sure that bra matches the panties. if so, are you wearing matching ones now. What they look like.
Answer I always make sure my lingerie matches when I am going on a night out, not just because my man and I may get it on when we get home but because it makes a girl feel really good and sexy. During the week for work I ware what ever I put my hands of first if it matches OK but if it doesn't that is OK too